Monday, April 29, 2013

Cannot Connect to Modem Problems

compatible modem
Compatible Modem Illustration


A few months ago I have experienced this problem, my modem can not connect to the internet, when I was using windows 8 pro and use usb modem Huawei E1550. Previously I was using Windows XP and Windows 7 for my internet connection and there are no problems when with my modem, I think Windows 8 is also compatible with my modem, it did not, maybe Windows 8 is no longer accept old products like my modem and the solution is I have to replace it or buy a new modem products are compatible with windows 8.

If you also have problems like me this when you are using windows 8, then you better update your modem. there is a modem that I know still compatible with Windows 8, as it is owned by my friend, is the name of the modem Option 505.

No comments:

Post a Comment